Tuesday, 30 June 2009
Thursday, 25 June 2009
Alison makes and sells an assortment of fun and quirky things from felt fridge magnets right through to free machine stitched kids t-shirts and onesies! Here's what Alison has to say: "Hi I am Alison From Milton Keynes, Bucks. I have always had an interest in making things. My parents never bought anything without trying to make it first so I kind of inherited the 'make it gene'. I am driven by interest so whatever takes my fancy at that moment is what I make, so my items can be quite changeable."
I've chosen a few of my top picks from the FruteJuce shop, and to make the prices even sweeter, there's 10% off everything until the end of June!
Wednesday, 24 June 2009
Friday, 19 June 2009
Tuesday, 16 June 2009
Friday, 12 June 2009
Our new Coriandr Express VIP is the very talented Catherine from Mrs Toad Designs...here's a brief introduction in her own words: "I'm Catherine, an 18 year old student from the Midlands, and owner of Mrs Toad Designs. I have always enjoyed making things, and have been sewing since I was small. For the past five years I have been designing and making beaded jewellery, as well as hand stitched felt brooches. Recently I have begun making my own felt, using wet and dry felting techniques and Merino Cross wool, which I use to create my felt cake pincushions."
Tuesday, 9 June 2009
Sunday, 7 June 2009
Do you ever feel like you've been set up? :P A few days ago I was tagged by CeeGee Jewellery Design which means I have to complete these lists of 8 things and tag another 8 bloggers to do the same...It's taken me a little while to finish my answers, so some of them are already out of date! Oh well, here goes…
1. Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8 Things.
3. Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged!
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Summer arriving and staying for a while!
2. 'The Weekend'
3. Booking a summer holiday
4. Finding some money to book a summer holiday with!
5. The first ripe tomato on our outdoor plants
6. Finishing 'The Shed' so that wifey can start lampworking
7. Seeing the Fleet Foxes (again!) in Leeds and Manchester
8. Retiring (although it is quite a long way off!!!)
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Ate lunch in the park with two friends from work (imagine 'Last of the Summer Wine' but with venom)
2. Posted a 'Together' card to NYC – yay! global monkey domination!
3. Lugged my old washer out of the house and loaded it onto a fellow Freecyclers van
4. Took photographs of a new mirror design
5. Listened to the new Scott Matthews album
6. Went to work early
7. Got home from work late
8. Drank red wine
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Have freaky 'winning Lotto number' premonitions
2. Have more hours in the day
4. Become self-sufficient in a huge house on the Cornish coast
5. Tolerate (!)
6. Become invisible at will
7. Print money
8. Live the infamous 'Etsy Quit Your Day Job' ideal
8 Shows I watch (I don't really watch much TV anymore and I struggled with this one!)
1. Flight Of The Conchords
2. CBeebies Bedtime Hour
3. Grand Designs
4. Desperate Housewives
6. Location, Location, Location
8. Any music documentaries
8 Victims (picked at random from my blog followers)
2. JD By Laura
3. Garden Tips
I'm so sorry to everyone that I've tagged...forgive me! :D